- Traditional Irish Breakfast - Rasher, Egg, Sausage, Tomato
- Egg - Scrambled, poached or boiled
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
- Continental Breakfast - Variety cheeses ,yogurts ,fresh fruits, prunes, grapefruits, mandarins,
- Apple juice, orange juice
- Variety cereals : porridge, Weetabix, Cornflakes, muesli, Cheerios, Rice Krispies
- Geraldine's traditional homemade bread is a must
- Homemade jams and marmalade
- French Toast
Ocean Spray, Muckross, Kilcar B&B, County Donegal, Ireland, is an ideal touring base with magnificent restaurants just a 10 min drive away.
- Kitty Kellys This restored farmhouse restaurant offers a wide range of meals from traditional Irish food to modern European food, with seafood a speciality - tel: +353 (0)74 9731925.
- The Blue Haven Restaurant & Bar Restaurant, only a 10 minute drive away, are open at weekends. Sunday lunch is very popular and the Evening Dinner Specials
- Tara Hotel, Killybegs The Turntable Restaurant provides outstanding cuisine, including a selection of local seafood specialities, or select from the excellent bar menu.
- Bay View Hotel, Killybegs provides an all year round service of a carvery lunch, 12.00noon until 3.00pm daily, or bar food available 3.00pm until 9.00pm - 7 days a week and an a-la-carte restaurant menu during the summer months.
- The Rusty Mackerel, Teelin - Traditional Irish Bar & Restaurant provides an extensive menu including the best seasonal local produce accompanied by traditional Irish music.
- Cooks Pantry Bar Food, Carrick - Open seven days a week from 10 am through to 8 pm (summer time) with daily specials and home bakes.