Ocean Spray Bed & Breakfast
on the Wild Atlantic Way & Near Slieve League Cliffs
CÉAD MÍLE FÁILTE
Proprieters: Geraldine and Gerry McHugh Ocean Spray B&B Accommodation Donegal, Ireland, is a modern bungalow situated on the Wild Altantic Way, at the foot of Craogh Muckross at Muckross Head in South West Donegal just two km from the village of Kilcar, 10 km from Killybegs and near Slieve League, the highest sea cliffs in Europe and one of Co. Donegal's major attractions.
Address: Muckross, Kilcar, County Donegal, Ireland
Phone: 00353 (0) 74 9738438 Mobile: 087 690 1603
Ensuite B&B RatesFrom €30 per person sharing - breakfast included.
Special offers available Contact us for details.
Ocean Spray B&B is ideal for guests who wish to relax enjoying its spectacular scenery with its large furnished patio and well-established gardens.
Ocean Spray is the place to stayOcean Spray B&B, Muckross, Kilcar is recommended by leading travel guides including:
- the Guide du Routard.
- The Rough Guide to Ireland
- Ocean Spray B&B, Kilcar is recommended by Lonely Planet
Best Restaurants Near Ocean Spray AccommodationIn spite of its remoteness, Ocean Spray is situated a mere short drive away from some of the best restaurants around:
- Kitty Kellys This restored farmhouse restaurant offers a wide range of meals from traditional Irish food to modern European food, with seafood a speciality - tel: +353 (0)74 9731925.
- The Blue Haven Restaurant & Bar Restaurant, only a 10 minute drive away, are open at weekends. Sunday lunch is very popular and the Evening Dinner Specials
- Tara Hotel, Killybegs The Turntable Restaurant provides outstanding cuisine, including a selection of local seafood specialities, or select from the excellent bar menu.
- Bay View Hotel, Killybegs provides an all year round service of a carvery lunch, 12.00noon until 3.00pm daily, or bar food available 3.00pm until 9.00pm - 7 days a week and an a-la-carte restaurant menu during the summer months.
- The Rusty Mackerel, Teelin - Traditional Irish Bar & Restaurant provides an extensive menu including the best seasonal local produce accompanied by traditional Irish music.
- Cooks Pantry Bar Food, Carrick - Open seven days a week from 10 am through to 8 pm (summer time) with daily specials and home bakes.
Other Great Features of our Accommodation
- Rooms en-suite with TV, hairdryers and central heating
- Tea/Coffee on arrival
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- Free Private Parking
- Home Baking
- Scenic Area - Muckross Head
- Wi-Fi Internet access available
- Ideal Touring Base
- Near Slieve League - the highest sea cliffs in Europe
- Walks, rock climbing, fishing and boat trips nearby
- Beaches and surfing within 5 minutes walk
- 10 minute drive to Kilcar village
- 15 minute drive to Killybegs
- Hill walking: maps and directions for suggested walks available at Ocean Spray B&B.
- Non smoking, no pets
Further information / any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org